https://music.163.com/#/song?id=22540208
I wandered lonely as a cloud,
【Pt.1-The Arrival】 我如浮云一般独自游荡
Till I came upon this dirty street.
直到来到这肮脏的街道
I've never seen a stranger crowd;
人群从未这般诡异而陌生
Slubberdegullions on a squeaky feet,
污秽之人脚步咯吱作响
Continually pacing,
不断地向前踱步
With nonchalant embracing,
带着无情的拥抱
Each orifice disgracing
身上的每个孔口都令人厌恶
And one facing me moves to say "hellay".
其中一人(slipperman)对我说:“是地狱。”
His skin's all covered in slimy lumps.
他的皮肤盖满了流着脓水的肿块
With lips that slide across each chin.
嘴唇几乎快要掉离下巴
His twisted limbs like rubber stamps
扭曲的手臂像极了橡皮图章
Are waved in welcome say 'Please join in.'
他向我挥手以示欢迎:“请加入我们。”
My grip must be flipping,
我的握手一定非常糟糕
Cos his handshake keeps slipping,
因为他的手似乎随时要滑开
My hopes keep on dipping
我的希望坠入地下
And his lips keep on smiling all the time.
他的嘴唇却一直保持微笑
"We like you, have tasted love.
他对我说:“我们和你一样,尝过爱的味道,(指被蛇身女怪Lamia所诱惑)
Don't be alarmed at what you see,
别被你的所见之景所惊吓,
You yourself are just the same
你和你眼前的我,
As what you see in me."
没什么两样。”
Me, like you? like that!
我,像你?像那样!
"You better watch it son, your sentence has only just begun
他说:“你得上点心了,小伙,你的审判才刚刚开始,
You better run and join your brother John."
你最好赶快跑去加入你的约翰兄弟。”
"You're in the colony of slippermen.
【Pt.2-A Visit To The Doktor】 他说:“你现在身处slipperman的殖民地(slipperman指上文和Rael一样被蛇身女怪Lamia所诱惑而堕落的人们)
There's no who? why? what? or when?
在这里,谁,为什么,什么时候,这些概念通通不存在
You get out if you've got the gripe
如果你抱怨,你就出局了
To see, Doktor Dyper, reformed sniper
去找Doktor Dyper,那个革新的狙击手
he'll whip off your windscreenwiper
他能够消除你身上的诅咒。”
John and I are able
我说:“约翰和我有能力
To face the Doktor and his marble table.
去面对Doktor和他的大理石桌子。”
Understand Rael, it's the end of your tail.
Doktor:“你要理解,Rael,你得付出代价”
"Don't delay, dock the ****!"
我说:“一刻也别耽搁,砍了它吧。”
I watch his countdown timer tick......
我注视着他用计时器倒数着...
He places the number into a tube,
【Pt.2-Raven】 他将号码放入管子
A yellow plastic "shoobedoobe".
那是一支黄色的塑料“shoobedoobe”
It says: "Though your fingers may tickle
上面写着:虽然你的手指也许会瘙痒
You'll be safe in our pickle."
在我们的泡菜汁中你会非常安全。”
Suddenly, black cloud comes down from the sky.
突然,乌云从天而降
It's a supersize black bird that sure can fly.
那是一只能够飞翔的巨型乌鸦
The raven brings on darkness and night
带来黑夜与黑暗
He flies right down, gives me one hell of a fright.
他朝下俯冲,我被吓得半死
He takes the tube right out of my hands
他将管子从我手中夺走
Man, I've got to find out where that black bird lands.
伙计,我得去寻找黑鸟着陆的地方
"Look here John, I've got to run
我问道:“看着,约翰,我得走了,
I need you now, you going to come?"
我现在需要你,你会跟我一起走吗?”
He says to me.
他对我说:
"Now can't you see
“你难道还不明白吗,
Where the raven flies there's jeopardy.
乌鸦所到之处都会有危险降临,
We've been cured on the couch
我们已经在柔软的沙发上被治愈,
Now you're sick with your grouch.
现在你竟然还不满意,
I'll not risk my honey pouch
我不会拿我的蜜袋冒险,(约翰的管子并没有被夺走)
Which my slouch will wear slung very low."
我会将它很好的藏在身边。”
He walks away and leaves me once again.
他走了,又留下我一个人
Even though I never learn,
即使我从未吸取教训
I'd hoped he'd show just some concern.
我仍希望他能稍微关心一下我
Some concern
稍微关心一下
Some concern
就稍微关心一下...
I'm in agony of Slipperpain
我被Slipperpain折磨得痛不欲生
I pray my undercarriage will sustain.
我祈祷着我能够坚持下去
The chase is on, the pace is hot
追逐开始了,步伐越发炙热
But I'm running so very hard with everything I've got.
我用我的一切努力地奔跑着
He leads me down an underpass
它领着我来到了一个地下通道
Though it narrows, he still flies very fast,
尽管通道愈发狭窄,他仍快速飞翔
When the tunnel stops
当到达了通道的尽头
I catch sight of the tube, just as it drops.
我看到了那个管子,它正在坠落
I'm on top of a bank, to steep to climb,
我身处河岸的最顶上,下去的坡过于陡峭难以攀爬
I see it hit the water, just in time,
我眼睁睁地看着管子落入水中
to watch it float away.
无助地望着它随着水流漂走...
下载链接:
https://www.123pan.com/s/fhR8Td-y61Md 提取码:
下载链接:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1yJ8YknuCrdv7XU4hHFiWLQ 提取码: |