https://music.163.com/#/song?id=22540212
Moving down the water
随波逐流
John is drifting out of sight,
约翰渐渐消失不见
It's only at the turning point
这只是在人生的转折点中
That you find out how to fight.
你会发现你是如何抗争的
In the cold, feel the cold
困在寒冷中却感受着寒冷
all around
寒冷无处不在
And the rush of crashing water
波涛汹涌
Surround me with its sound.
那不断的声音环绕着我
Striking out to reach you,
主动靠近着你
I can't get through to the other side.
我无法到达彼岸
When you're racing in the rapids
当你在急流中狂飙之时
There's only one way, that's to ride.
只有一个办法,那就是尽情放纵
Taken down, taken down
与其融为一体,被暗流所淹没
by the undertow
And I'm spiralled down the river bed,
我在河床上盘旋着
My fire is burning low.
我的火焰已经熄灭
Catching hold of a rock that's firm,
我要紧紧抓牢一块靠得住的石头
I'm waiting for John to be carried past.
我在等着约翰被抬过去
We hold together and shoot the rapids fast.
我们携手同行,我们直冲天际
And when the waters slow down
当潮汐退去
The dark and the deep
留下的是黑暗与深渊
have no-one left to keep.
无人可以守护
Hang on John! We're out of this at last.
坚持住,约翰!我们终于摆脱了困境
Something's changed, that's not your face.
有些事情已经改变,那不是你的样子
It's mine!
而是我的!
It's mine!
是我的!
下载链接:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1D-jOagz-svO-pweZ0RULvg 提取码:
下载链接:
https://xdouban.lanzouw.com/ivjz935ewc3a 提取码: |